Some apps cannot be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store and need to be side loaded from a direct URL link. For those apps, please follow the below instructions:
1) Click on the "Get it on Google Play" link at the bottom of the user invitation.
2) Tap the "Download" button on the landing page that will open up in your browser.
3) Next, tap the "Download" button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
4) Tap the "open" link at the bottom of the screen or swipe down from the top of the screen to find the downloaded file and tap to open.
5) An installation screen will appear. Tap the "install" button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
6) Tap the "open" button at the bottom of the screen. The app will launch and users can now log into the app.